HELP ANYONE..? JUST LOOK OUT FOR IT PLS

My dad passed away on 02/10/2012 and left me with his car.!

Its a dark gray metal flake,with the back half of the top is white cordoba,with no plate in the front "But the back plate says

"WORLD WAR 2 VETRAN" FROM TENNESSEE # WWW726,IT WAS STOLEN FROM MY DRIVE AROUND 0100 LAST NIGHT. "And its a 1999 CADILLAC ELDERADO"

AND IT STICKS OUT A LOT CUZ ITS IN GREAT SHAPE..

THANKS EVERY ONE AND GOD BLESS..OH YEA IT WAS TAKEN FROM THE 4100 BLOCK OF ANGOLA RD...

created by blacjac687 on Apr 14, 2012 at 08:46:16 pm     Other     Comments: 11

Sorry to hear that. My sympathies for your loss of your father. Take care.

posted by holland on Apr 14, 2012 at 10:00:20 pm     #

Will be on the look out on this side of town! Dirty Bastards.....

posted by RockChick on Apr 14, 2012 at 10:45:45 pm     #   2 people liked this

Will keep my eye open for it. Sorry for your loss as well.

posted by INeedCoffee on Apr 14, 2012 at 10:54:47 pm     #

Holland,ROckchick, and NeedCoffee; Thank you very very much I just found out it was left in a no parking spot near Wyler & Hamilton sts and was towed to Abco towing Sat night.The s"SOB'S"broke out the pass.window and windshield,and damaged the trunklock, I did have ins so it will be repaired.I haven't had time to get the title changed over into my name so I don't know yet how to get it out of Abco's lot without my name on the title so I will not be able to get it out of their storage lot at $15.00 a day until I prove I am on the title.

IF I had seen this happening I would have done a "Charlie Bronson" on them.."!!

AGAIN THANKS FOR THOSE SHOWING CONCERN AND CARING (HARD VALUES TO COME BY ANYMORE ..!)

posted by blacjac687 on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:31:29 am     #

IF I had seen this happening I would have done a "Charlie Bronson" on them.."!!

I Really would like to get dads plate back that says "WORLD WAR II VETRAN"

posted by blacjac687 on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:34:05 am     #   1 person liked this

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST

posted by blacjac687 on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:36:19 am     #

THANKS FOR APOLOGIZING!

posted by hunkytownsausage on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:51:56 am     #   1 person liked this

Also, I'm amazed at the problems you seem to contstantly find yourself in.

posted by hunkytownsausage on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:56:09 am     #   4 people liked this

blacjac - I would recommend getting over to the title office as soon as possible to get the title issue resolved. The storage fees are really going to rack up otherwise.

If your father had a Transfer on Death title, then you can resolve it easily by simply taking a certified death certificate to the title office.

(Here's the info from the BMV: http://bmv.ohio.gov/faq_vehicle_titling.stm#tog )

I'm not sure exactly what the process would be if he didn't have a Transfer on Death title.

posted by mom2 on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:28:25 pm     #

Not too many people have a ToD designation on their vehicles, but they should. If it isn't titled that way or in both of their names, the Probate Court will have to order it transferred.

posted by Ace_Face on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:42:12 pm     #

Have you ever thought of doing a reality show blacjac?

posted by Molsonator on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:55:16 pm     #