- What : 8th Annual Holland Huckleberry Day celebration
- When : Saturday, February 2, anytime after 5:30 a.m.
- Where : At the home of Holland Huck on Pilliod Road, Holland, OH.
At a few minutes before 8:00 a.m. (sunrise is around 7:46 a.m.), Huck is carried outside to make his weather prediction.
If you arrive early, you're invited inside the home of Huck's owners, Terri and Charlie, for conversation, tasty treats, and a hot beverage.
From an invitation card I received:
We are having two contests this year.
1) Make a groundhog themed treat for this year's celebration (cookie, muffin, cake, etc.) and your creativity could be rewarded with a special prize.
2) Take the best picture of Hucky alone (not Charlie and Terri) you can. If we choose your picture to use for next year's Holland Huckleberry Day card, you will win a special prize!
Holland Huck photos
Past Holland Huck Groundhog Day postings :