Earn $40 to $400 per month by placing our company name in the back window of your car. Average income $150.00 to $200 per month. We pay on the first of each month. You supply the car and sticker...we supply the income. Visit our site at Gypsybug.com, read the FAQ page, then call 928-717-1284 to signup for free. You must mention code #3199
Comments ... #
(historymike cracks knuckles as he goes into spam-dissection mode)
1. You have to purchase a sticker, which Gypsybug sells for "only" $19.95, unless you find a local printer to make you one.
2. You must convince 3 other people to drive around with the sticker. Gypsybug claims it is not a multilevel marketing (MLM) scheme, but you don't get paid without having people under you. Oh, that's unless you pay to be a Premium Advertiser to the tune of $19.95 per month, which sort of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
3. Big cities pay the big bucks, while smaller cities have the lower payouts. Your income is also a function of he number of Gypsybug vehicles in an area, so the law of diminishing returns kicks in at some point when there are hundreds of people driving around T-Town with Gypsybug on the back of their cars. Also, your income is a function of the number of ads placed for the region and the number of actual click-thrus on the Gypsybug site.
4. I am normally not one to criticize the spelling and grammar mistakes of others, but the FAQ page of Gypsybug is riddled with errors. If I were you, I would have someone with a good grasp of English fix this page. Of course, if you are just trying to reach a bunch of struggling folks who are borderline illiterate, please disregard this advice.
5. In my zip code, which is 43623, there are exactly zero ads. Same for 43560, 43612, and for 48182. 43606, interestingly, has one ad, and it reads as follows: "hello people this is me placing my ad cuz its required along with putting the sticker on my car."
6. A WHOIS search on the Gypsybug.com domain name brings up this info:
Third Path, Inc
PO Box 8439
Green Valley Lake, California 92341
Personally, I am a bit more comfortable when the companies with whom I do busines have an actual street address, but maybe I am just old-fashioned.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably ..............
Nice 'investigative' work there, History!
And, hell, I'll print them stickers up for $18.95!
(An ewer wright. There Inglish aren't to goodly!)
I AM CALIFORNIA PRINCE AND MUST GET 21,000,000 AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO COUNTRY I MEAN STATE. I CANNOT DO THIS ON MY OWN FOR MYSTERIOUS REASONS, I NEED HELP
PLEASE BUY A STICKER AND PUT IT ON YOUR CAR, THEN DRIVE CAR AROUND. MONEY COME TO YOU SOMEHOW DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JERK
My folks spent $19.95 and all I got was this dumb sticker!
Question tho - are these Chinese made ridiculous rip-off moronic stickers, or are they "Union made" ridiculous rip-off moronic stickers??
At least if they are "union made" they would be of good quality, and wouldn't peel off your car. 8-)