Urban Decay Digital Art From My Photos

Some digital art I have done using my photos...feedback? Thoughts?

church ruins painting urban decay

paining farm

created by OhioKimono on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:04:13 pm     Entertainment     Comments: 14

can you post or point to a link of the second original photo?

in the first it appears there is a message up at the altar area: "Ravois"

posted by enjoyeverysandwich on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:26:31 pm     #

I dont think your pictures needed anything done to them OK, your eye for when to take a picture was just fine in my opinion.

posted by Linecrosser on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:37:50 pm     #

I am working on a calender of old rustic barns...I took this photo this past weekend in Michigan at sunset.

barn

posted by OhioKimono on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:43:01 pm     #

Wouldn't the second picture be the exact opposite of Urban Decay? :)

posted by Molsonator on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:43:49 pm     #

Crap sorry...this is the photo:

398 e sm

posted by OhioKimono on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:48:46 pm     #

Nice!

I would like the cathedral (or whatever it is) better without the graffiti in it. The graffiti just doesn't work well in my opinion.

The barn is excellent!

posted by madjack on Oct 02, 2012 at 02:58:28 pm     #

WOW. The Barn is Excellent!

posted by Molsonator on Oct 02, 2012 at 03:03:31 pm     #

HEre is the church orgiinal..

posted by OhioKimono on Oct 02, 2012 at 03:11:41 pm     #

It's not like OK put the graffiti there.

posted by Linecrosser on Oct 03, 2012 at 12:03:46 pm     #   1 person liked this

I agree with Linecrosser. Still, the edited version of the church building is first rate - except for the graffiti.

posted by madjack on Oct 03, 2012 at 12:25:02 pm     #

What church is this?

posted by Foodie on Oct 03, 2012 at 03:45:47 pm     #

that barn photo is spectacular: the composition, lighting, color pallette (sp?). very well done OK

posted by enjoyeverysandwich on Oct 03, 2012 at 04:15:40 pm     #

If you are into Urban Decay photos then I recommend this blog. It is a local Toledo artist and he has traveled around the rust belt taking photos.

posted by Hoser on Oct 03, 2012 at 08:56:00 pm     #

Really enjoy the church, and the sunset through the openings in the barn is very nice. Illuminating one might say.

posted by FitToledo78 on Nov 29, 2012 at 05:35:25 pm     #