This Loss is Really, Really BAD!

The Toledo Rockets lose to Ball State tonight 27-34. That ends Toledo's eight game winning streak. Just when they just cracked the top 25... That sucks!

created by Danneskjold on Nov 07, 2012 at 12:43:32 am     Sports     Comments: 8

Even if UT had won tonight, the West division would still get decided, mainly, by UT's game next Wednesday at Northern Illinois who is 9-1 overall and 6-0 in the conference. After the NIU game, UT plays 1-9 Akron.

posted by jr on Nov 07, 2012 at 01:00:26 am     #

Goddamnit so much UT.

posted by anonymouscoward on Nov 07, 2012 at 01:11:59 am     #

My husband and son were at the game, and came home quite dejected.

posted by mom2 on Nov 07, 2012 at 01:29:23 am     #

new coach! last coach left defense in shambles! the rockets are good enough to get ranked! they still have a chance to win division! and this is only MAC football... sorry, even as a UT grad i can't get worked up about this.

posted by enjoyeverysandwich on Nov 07, 2012 at 10:41:14 am     #

Romney loss is what is REALLY REALLY BAD.

posted by gunz1 on Nov 07, 2012 at 11:07:15 am     #

That was a tough loss, I watched that game and thought they were going to pull it out. Entertaining game even though my team did not win, still a chance to play for the division..GO ROCKETS!!!

posted by MI_Builder on Nov 07, 2012 at 11:24:37 am     #

Damn...as an alum, I really like it when the Rockets make an appearance in the Top 25. I think its awesome.

Good luck next week.

posted by oldhometown on Nov 07, 2012 at 01:16:39 pm     #

as a BSU grad, I would just like to say CHIRP CHIRP!

posted by kaj on Nov 07, 2012 at 08:42:26 pm     #