- Who : The Arts Commission
- What : The Holiday Loop
- When : Friday, November 30, 2012
- Time : 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Where : Downtown Toledo
- Map : Maps and venue information will be available at all participating venues during the event.
- Why : The bus loop will travel between Downtown, UpTown, and the Old West End to offer holiday shoppers a fun and unique shopping experience, all while promoting local arts and artists, and helping to celebrate and strengthen Toledo’s local economy.
New this year, the former Fall Gallery Loop will move into November. In response to the numerous holiday-related events that took place Downtown in 2011, The Arts Commission will host the first annual Holiday Loop to help connect these events and to aid shoppers in “hopping” venues to find unique, one-of-a-kind, locally produced and handmade gifts.
In addition to the art venues participating, a number of nearby retailers will be open for the evening, including Sophia Lustig, the Toledo Choose Local Market at 610 Adams St., Manhattan’s, Valentine Antiques, Great Finds on Adams, Fine Things Bistro, and Michael David Menswear, among others.
Transfer Location: Gallerie 333 at Toledo School for the Arts (Both Red & Green Loop buses stop here)
The last Bus Loop back to the Transfer Hub and free parking areas will pick up at all bus stops between 10:30 and 11pm. Bus Loops will stop running PROMPTLY at 11 p.m.
Parking: Free and convenient parking is available at a number of Loop stops. All Downtown street parking is free after 5 p.m.
Sponsored parking areas include:
- Collingwood Arts Center lot, 2413 Collingwood Blvd (Ashland at Collingwood)
- Toledo School for the Arts lot, 333 14th St. (parking lot accessible from Madison Ave.)
- Ottawa Tavern, 1815 Adams St. (corner of Adams and 20th)
- Manos Greek Restaurant lot, 1701 Adams St. (Adams and 17th)
- Toledo City Paper lot, 1120 Adams St. (corner of Adams and 12th)
Launch Pad Cooperative
Davis Building Gallery
Paula Brown Shop
UT Center for Visual Arts Gallery
UT Center for Sculptural Studies
TMA & Collector's Corner
Truth Art Gallery
The Attic on Adams
Studio Eleven Eleven
Toledo City Paper Offices
Studio M Printmakers
Flying Rhino Coffee & Chocolate
Studio M Printmakers
Glass City Café
Gathered Art Gallery & Studios
Mutz at The Oliver House
Messenger Schmidt Studios
Shared Lives Studios & Gallery
Studio of Carol Imes-Luscombe
20 North Gallery
Sur Saint Clair Gallery
Ahava Spa & Wellness Center
Art Supply Depo
Fine Things Bistro
PRIZM Creative Community Gift
Bozarts Fine Art & Music Gallery
Secor Studios & Gallery
Bella’s Art in the District
Scrap4Art Encore Boutique
Toledo Choose Local Boutique