My most creepy photos ever... (Lakeview Cemetery, Cleveland, Ohio)

So I am in Cleveland for a few days, and stopped out at Lakeview cemetery. It's a very cool historic location worth visiting. While out, I captured a few good shots which were artists....and a handful that were truly creepy very creepy. Now, I tour many abandoned places and cemetery for many years...I've never taken photos quiet this creepy before.

I own these photos. These photos are not to be used without my express written permission.

created by OhioKimono on Jan 02, 2013 at 08:59:13 pm     History     Comments: 8

awesome

posted by fred on Jan 02, 2013 at 09:10:47 pm     #

O.K.,

This is going to sound creepy...but we have a photo of that angel in our bathroom. My wife filled a collage frame with photos of odd or interesting things we have seen...and somehow it wound up on the wall to the left of the sink. Freaks people out.

Here is a great article about that statue:

posted by Sohio on Jan 02, 2013 at 09:25:31 pm     #   2 people liked this

Don't blink...

posted by nana on Jan 02, 2013 at 11:22:18 pm     #   5 people liked this

Nana - I love your photos and especially like these...Thanks for sharing them with us.

Yes, some may think this is creepy - and I suppose it is, in a way. But my take is that the angel is crying over the loss of the one being guarded, which is comforting. Probably says a lot more about me than the angel. :)

posted by MaggieThurber on Jan 03, 2013 at 11:28:12 am     #

These are OhioKimono's pics, Mags, not mine. I was just making the Dr. Who reference. :)

posted by nana on Jan 03, 2013 at 12:06:48 pm     #

nana: no fear the Doctor will save us :)

posted by INeedCoffee on Jan 03, 2013 at 12:25:40 pm     #   1 person liked this

Just RUN!!!