Beekeeper inn, oak harbor?

anyone ever heard of this place? Sounds interesting enough to try - and O.H. isnt that far away. Might make a fun date night.

created by billy on Jan 28, 2013 at 11:00:57 am     Food     Comments: 6

My wife & I had lunch there a few years ago, when it was called something else (Oak Harbor Inn, maybe? don't remember). It was quaint and adequate but not too exciting. Looks like new owners now, though...and that IS a really neat building; an old hotel. Might be worth it to check out. You could have a fun date night in O.H.. Not a whole lot going on there, but there's enough taverns to do a bar crawl, and a cute little bowling alley a block from downtown.

posted by Sohio on Jan 28, 2013 at 03:40:55 pm     #

When you said Oak Harbor all I could think of was the Harbor Inn & Ale up north by Monroe Michigan, its a nice place to eat.

posted by Linecrosser on Jan 28, 2013 at 06:13:05 pm     #

Sohio posted at 02:40:55 PM on Jan 28, 2013:

Oak Harbor Hotel. The occasional center of the Oak Harbor universe.
Goldie made a dam fine Long Island back in the day.

Lotsa locals hung at the Hotel. I knew some. I think that the new owners have nothing at all to do with the old owners, but I have not stayed in touch. I think that the new owners are a bit more eclectic.

posted by justread on Jan 28, 2013 at 06:55:29 pm     #

http://www.groupon.com/browse/toledo---here's a groupon for Beekeeper Inn.

posted by nana on Jan 28, 2013 at 11:41:37 pm     #

posted by nana on Jan 28, 2013 at 11:41:52 pm     #

gah, it's sold out, never mind. :( where's our delete button at, jr?

posted by nana on Jan 28, 2013 at 11:43:10 pm     #