Toledo Talk

Need a handyman/management company

My out of town brother bought a house here in Oregon to rent to my in-town brother. We need someone who can do stuff around the house, install a water heater, plaster repairs, and some other things. Any recommendations? Thanks!

created by nana on Feb 21, 2013 at 12:52:49 am     Home     Comments: 3

source      versions

Comments ... #

For plumbing and electrical, call Rick Oxley. He did all the gas lines when we moved and was super -- fast, reasonable, and quality work. (He's really cute, too, nana, but don't tell him I said that!)

His number is 419-467-1714.

posted by Anniecski on Feb 21, 2013 at 11:29:34 am     #  

Second all of the previous comments Re: Rick Oxley. ;-)
Seriously - he's a hard working honest guy.

posted by SJD on Feb 21, 2013 at 12:03:34 pm     #  

Thanks!! anybody got any recommendations for inside work, plastering and such? The Hub could do it but we're trying to just be info gatherers on this project NOT maintenance people.

posted by nana on Feb 21, 2013 at 01:18:43 pm     #