Looking for Bar/Club to place Vending Machine.

Hello everyone...

I am looking for a local bar/club to place my Personal Products vending machine. This would most likely go in a mens restroom area.

Unit has a clean, attractive appearance, and is wall-mounted which takes up no floor space. This unit works great and uses zero electricity. I would maintain this unit on a weekly basis and it costs the establishment ZERO dollars to operate.

This unit provides a helpful offering for your customers. This unit vends multiple items including, but not limited too Energy Supplements, OTC Headache Remedies, Condoms, Hangover Remedies, and more.

Please contact me ASAP for more information or to setup a time for me to install this machine in your establishment. Availability is limited. Thank you.

If interested, it cost $0! Contact me @ toledovendpro@gmail.com

created by buckeyebizguy on Jan 08, 2014 at 05:25:13 pm
updated by buckeyebizguy on Jan 08, 2014 at 05:28:15 pm
    Comments: 22

source      versions      1 person liked this

what's our commission? what's the establishment's commission, and how much does the establishment get up front? who's liability if someone gets hurt using the machine? does it take Canadian quarters?

posted by justareviewer on Jan 08, 2014 at 06:18:41 pm     #   1 person liked this

"This unit vends multiple items including, but not limited too Energy Supplements, OTC Headache Remedies, Condoms, Hangover Remedies, and more. This is a great way to get your customers what they need without requiring them to leave your establishment."

Hahaha, I love that. "I was going to ask for my check at BW3's, but then I noticed they had the condoms for sale right there, so I didn't need to leave!

posted by Johio83 on Jan 08, 2014 at 06:28:08 pm     #   3 people liked this

yeah i'm curious. what % does the business owner take from this?

posted by upso on Jan 08, 2014 at 07:05:38 pm     #

upso posted at 06:05:38 PM on Jan 08, 2014:

yeah i'm curious. what % does the business owner take from this?

Sounds like 0.

posted by justread on Jan 08, 2014 at 07:14:50 pm     #

I would argue that Grumpy's already fills all but one of those needs just from their menu.

posted by ahmahler on Jan 08, 2014 at 07:30:43 pm     #

Does it sell french ticklers as well? Then I might be interested.

posted by slowsol on Jan 08, 2014 at 07:44:21 pm     #

Most bar owners I work with aren't worried about the commission off the coin machine in the restroom. Its more of a convenience to their customers.

But, I'm open to negotiation. Thank you.

posted by buckeyebizguy on Jan 08, 2014 at 08:32:16 pm     #

They are a convenient way of knowing that I am in the wrong bar.

posted by justread on Jan 08, 2014 at 09:03:27 pm     #   4 people liked this

slowsol posted at 06:44:21 PM on Jan 08, 2014:

Does it sell french ticklers as well? Then I might be interested.

Since 9-11, they have been renamed.

posted by Ace_Face on Jan 08, 2014 at 09:11:37 pm     #   8 people liked this

Even though I admire an entrepreneurial spirit, I prefer to get business offers by email where it gets auto-spammed.

posted by jimavolt on Jan 08, 2014 at 09:42:36 pm     #   10 people liked this

Not into getting offers in a men's restroom!

posted by Hoops on Jan 09, 2014 at 09:34:04 am     #   2 people liked this

ahmahler posted at 06:30:43 PM on Jan 08, 2014:

In the Garbage Salad alone!

posted by dell_diva on Jan 09, 2014 at 09:47:00 am     #

I would consider the Garbage Salad filling 3 1/2 of those needs:

1. Energy Supplements - Check
2. OTC Headache Remedies - Check
3. Hangover Remedies - Check
4. Condoms - Well Itís not a condom, But I would considerate it contraception for the 20-30 mins or so after you get it so I'll give it a half a check.

posted by glasscityguy on Jan 09, 2014 at 09:56:46 am     #   4 people liked this

flol

posted by upso on Jan 09, 2014 at 11:09:34 am     #

justread posted at 08:03:27 PM on Jan 08, 2014:

They are a convenient way of knowing that I am in the wrong bar.

Yeah, but at least a vending machine with condoms (and no feminine protection products) means you wound up in the correct restroom.

posted by historymike on Jan 09, 2014 at 12:15:57 pm     #   2 people liked this

glasscityguy posted at 08:56:46 AM on Jan 09, 2014:

I would consider the Garbage Salad filling 3 1/2 of those needs:

1. Energy Supplements - Check
2. OTC Headache Remedies - Check

3. Hangover Remedies - Check

Anyone who craves sex after eating Grumpy's Garbage Saled either: a) did not actually eat the entire Garbage Salad; or b) is of an advanced non-human species, and therefore a contraceptive device would be irrelevant, since the biological species concept would apply.

posted by historymike on Jan 09, 2014 at 12:22:20 pm     #

...what about sex WITH the salad?

I mean, it's pretty good, you know?

posted by endcycle on Jan 09, 2014 at 01:38:51 pm     #   2 people liked this

endcycle posted at 12:38:51 PM on Jan 09, 2014:

...what about sex WITH the salad?

I mean, it's pretty good, you know?

Dude everybody knows ice cream goes best with sex, besides raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing is a bitch to get out of the good sheets.

posted by dbw8906 on Jan 09, 2014 at 03:40:31 pm     #

UPSO!

GARBAGE SALAD VENDING MACHINES!!!!!

posted by endcycle on Jan 10, 2014 at 03:45:54 pm     #

historymike posted at 11:15:57 AM on Jan 09, 2014:
justread posted at 08:03:27 PM on Jan 08, 2014:

They are a convenient way of knowing that I am in the wrong bar.

I they sell condoms in the women's room, I am REALLY in the wrong bar. :)

posted by justread on Jan 11, 2014 at 11:06:53 am     #

Justread, are you saying that you're a she, not a he?

Mind = blown

posted by dell_diva on Jan 11, 2014 at 01:57:52 pm     #

No, I was thinking of the song "Lola."

---as an outside observer. :D