New-school Old School Music

Just a fun beet to anyone who missed this lol

I'm drunk as a skunk, my dad is in ICU w/ a heart attack and being send to Pittsburgh, VA from WV.

Stuck here.

I LOVE MY DAD fucking cries like a lil bitch
This song is bringing me at least a lil equilibrium as stupid as possible.

created by INeedCoffee on May 20, 2014 at 12:58:33 am     Comments: 9

Fuck the VA if he had REAL insurance he it would not hit this.

Fuck, when my grandpa died and I was working 3 jobs I hat
"some stress".... had similiar issues

Went to St V's they didn't fuck AROUND... within 1 hour I had ever tube and electrode attached to me... seeing WTF was going on

For my case it was ok..

But my dad went to the VA... oh.. yeah ho him... we might get to an EKG... yeah.. ok yeah...

ok 1-2 hours later... we should prob send him to Pittsburgh.

Fuck the VA hospital... God bless them for helping troups...but if they offer shitl.. FUCK THEM.

To all you cold harded fucks who blame Obamacare fuck you!... Dad was trying to get on it!

He served our country, he worked for 40 fuccking years in the coal mines..

Scratch that... like 39.9 FUcking years.. before theys hit canned him due to disability... and FUCKED him over from his "retirement benefits"

This is WHY I AM NOT a union FAN.

Now here he is dying... and who gives a shit... NOONE
and the VA is ho-hum..

posted by INeedCoffee on May 20, 2014 at 01:05:26 am     #

I think he said he was being sent to Pittsburgh Virginia from West Virginia? I have never heard of a Pittsburgh Virginia, unless he did mean to the VA in Pittsburgh from a place somewhere in West Virginia. Still sucks to be away and only relying on what information you get from whatever source about how someone is doing with something serious like a heart attack.

posted by MIJeff on May 20, 2014 at 01:20:49 am     #

Nevermind though it was someone else posting to the original post. Guess it is the VA and the rest. Coal mining for all its history and tradition isn't looked on very favorably these days,

posted by MIJeff on May 20, 2014 at 01:23:39 am     #

ineedcoffee needs some coffee. Stat. Preferably decaf at this point, I think. A splash of cold water on his face and some jumping jacks couldn't hurt, either.

posted by Sohio on May 20, 2014 at 07:15:46 am     #

That's some fucked up shit.

posted by justread on May 20, 2014 at 07:41:23 am     #

dude, drive to Pittsburgh, it's only 4 hours!!! I knew a woman who would drive down after work to see Penguin games and be back at work the next day! NOTHING is more important than your dad!!! get down there and raise holy hell!!!!!!

posted by nana on May 20, 2014 at 07:58:54 am     #   1 person liked this

also, love ya!

posted by nana on May 20, 2014 at 07:59:10 am     #

I am truly sorry you and your family have to go through this misery, INeedCoffee. You have my sincere sympathy.

There are a few religious people on TT, and I'm certain they'll pray for you and yours. You may also send me some email at MadJackRacham (at) gmail (dot) com, and if there's anything I can do for you I'll cheerfully drop whatever I'm working on and help you out.

I understand that this is a very frustrating, painful situation and you have my sympathy.

posted by madjack on May 20, 2014 at 07:59:55 am     #