Wings, sort of, I guess

I know there have been several posts about wings out here, but this is kind of the opposite.

I was in Bedford and hungry, so I stopped by this wing joint that's been there for a while on the corner of Lewis and sterns.

Lol, wings were so small we questioned the species of bird they came from. And tough!

Next time I'll just buzz over to frickers in Sylvania and be done with it!

created by billy on Jul 09, 2014 at 07:09:15 pm     Comments: 7

Fricker's has, by far, the best wings in the area!

posted by shamrock44 on Jul 09, 2014 at 11:10:57 pm     #

Chickens are expensive. Robins are plentiful...

posted by oldhometown on Jul 10, 2014 at 05:54:05 am     #   1 person liked this

Can't say much about the wing place but that Chinese joint in the same plaza is amazing.

posted by stooks on Jul 10, 2014 at 08:49:34 am     #

Isn't that Wing Spot? I had them 7+ years ago and they had good boneless wings at the time.

posted by waughkev on Jul 10, 2014 at 09:38:41 am     #   1 person liked this

7+ years ago I was 20 pounds lighter and had more hair

posted by Hoops on Jul 10, 2014 at 09:41:19 am     #   7 people liked this

If you think that Frickers has by far the best wings in the area, you must not get out for wings that often. Sure, theyre good. But hell, Jed's wings blow away Frickers. Bdubs are the king in my book. But there are others. Frickers not being one of them.

posted by BulldogBuckeye on Jul 10, 2014 at 03:04:27 pm     #

Mr. Spots in Bowling Green has THE best wings in NW Ohio.
Big and meaty with great hot sauce.
(and their Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches are top notch too, especially the fire steak)

posted by cujo on Jul 10, 2014 at 03:12:42 pm     #