Fred's interview with Justin Hayward

Did anyone else listen to that? I forgot what day it was.

Anyway. The Moodies will be here August 20th. I just bought tickets. Ticketmaster's site looks like the concert will be sold out pretty soon. Deep cuts, and as Fred says, "B-side" songs may be featured.

Hey Fred. Is there any way you podcasted that? I realize that it might be very difficult/impossible to get permission to post it. I couldn't find on wspd.com.

Fred, the interview must have been fun for you. We are about the same age, so I can imagine...

created by paulhem on Jul 31, 2014 at 12:33:44 pm     The Arts     Comments: 7

saw the Moodys a couple yrs. ago in Windsor at Caesar's - you will not be disappointed. Well, except for the much younger keyboard (girl at the time) and drummer - Graeme Edge played but hell, he's 73 now. Hayward and Lodge looked and sounded great.

posted by justareviewer on Jul 31, 2014 at 02:08:32 pm     #   1 person liked this

Graeme Edge played but hell, he's 73 now.

Ha! And Ringo Starr will be/has been at the Toledo Zoo this summer.

Back in 1967-8, I would have never imagined that I would be reading that "he's 73 now" phrase. I thought that the Beatles were joking about "when I'm 64..." Ringo and Paul are in their 70s too.

"To Our Children's Children" did/does hint at that. "I never thought I'd live to be a million."

posted by paulhem on Jul 31, 2014 at 02:45:36 pm     #

watching and waiting still kills though....

posted by justareviewer on Jul 31, 2014 at 03:34:43 pm     #

^^^ Amen, brother!

posted by paulhem on Jul 31, 2014 at 04:09:35 pm     #

Not in the Rock Hall of Fame.

But the Sex Pistols Are. Donna Summer is. Abba is.

Criminal.