Driving to Comerica Park?

Heading up to see the Tigers-Yankees game on Tuesday.

How is the construction on the drive between Perrysburg and Comerica? Do we need to plan for long delays or a detour or is I-75 doable all the way from Perrysburg?

created by shamrock44 on Aug 24, 2014 at 09:43:55 am
updated by shamrock44 on Aug 24, 2014 at 09:44:35 am
    Comments: 11

This might help you, shamrock44:

posted by gamegrrl on Aug 24, 2014 at 10:14:10 am     #

Would be more worried about traffic in Ohio, heard its miserable right now, especially 75 all the way to Dayton. If you can, you might consider using 795 to 280 to 75 probably less traffic and construction, at least what I heard my uncle came up last weekend and that's how he was going to go back to Cincinnati. Good Luck

posted by MIJeff on Aug 24, 2014 at 10:35:20 am     #   1 person liked this

I thought the only I-75 issue in our neck of the woods is between Perrysburg and Findlay. If Shamrock44 is driving from Pburg to Comerica, seems like he would be in the clear.

posted by gamegrrl on Aug 24, 2014 at 11:29:49 am     #

Getting on 75 north at Alexis took about 45 minutes to get one exit away from Comerica back in July. That was doing the speed limit. We park at Nemo's and take the shuttle.

posted by TrilbyGuy on Aug 24, 2014 at 11:38:14 am     #

Thanks everyone!!!!

posted by shamrock44 on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:18:12 pm     #

Thanks everyone!!!!

posted by shamrock44 on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:18:18 pm     #

Double check I 75 between Pburg and Toledo tomorrow. What is showing as all clear today was causing all kinds of grief for my coworkers last week. Sunday morning and Tuesday afternoon could prove quite different on the ODOT dashboard.

posted by justread on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:33:10 pm     #

Good point, justread!

posted by gamegrrl on Aug 24, 2014 at 02:01:09 pm     #

And that stretch of NB I-75 between the Maumee River and the I-475 split starts backing up by 3:30 pm or so, and it does not clear until after 6:30. Expect an extra 15-20 minutes in that one bottleneck.

posted by historymike on Aug 24, 2014 at 02:18:38 pm     #

795 to 280 north is totally clear, slight slow down between Walbridge Rd and Wheeling but it's smooth before and after that. worth it to get around downtown during rush hour. Have fun!

posted by nana on Aug 24, 2014 at 03:14:46 pm     #

Use Google Maps, they have recently acquired Waze and have begun intergrating Waze's crowdsourced traffic information into the maps and routes.

posted by khunty on Sep 20, 2014 at 07:50:08 pm     #   1 person liked this