Is Carty breaking the law, again?

Is standing in the middle of flowing traffic considered legal or illegal solicitation?

Aug 20, 2015 tweet by Toledo Blade reporter Lauren Lindstrom

Spotted: Carty saying hi at Sylvania/Lewis red light. It turned green before I could yell "When are you declaring?"

Aug 18, 2015 Facebook post with video by Yeah, I'm From Toledo:

Carty was in the middle of the Trail again. Green means go and get out of the road.

In the past, Carty has shown that he believes that laws don't apply to him.

But maybe according to Toledo code, it's perfectly fine to solicit in the middle of congested traffic in construction zones.

2014 Blade story about panhandling:

Toledo code says it is unlawful to solicit in the following places or conditions:

Any public transportation vehicle

Within 20 feet of an automatic teller machine, or an entrance to a bank

From any operator or occupant of a motor vehicle, or from any person entering or exiting a motor vehicle

At any bus stop.

Within 20 feet of any crosswalk.

While standing in line, waiting to be admitted into a commercial establishment.

In a manner that would alarm, intimidate, threaten, menace, harass, or coerce a reasonable person.

Using profane or abusive language or gestures, either during the solicitation, or following a refusal

By touching the solicited person, without consent to the touching.

Jul 23, 2015 - Toledo Blade - Finkbeiner ticketed for taking campaign to the streets - "Potential Toledo mayoral candidate’s Interaction with driver held up traffic"

Mr. Finkbeiner was cited under Toledo Municipal Code 371.01 for "use of highway for soliciting."

He can either pay the ticket through the mail or request a court hearing. The fine and court costs would be $158.00.

Toledo Municipal Code

371.01. Right of way in crosswalk.

No pedestrian shall suddenly leave a curb or other place of safety and walk or run into the path of a vehicle which is so close as to constitute an immediate hazard.

371.05. Walking along highways.

Where a sidewalk is provided and its use is practicable, no pedestrian shall walk along and upon an adjacent roadway.

Where a sidewalk is not available, any pedestrian walking along and upon a highway shall walk only on a shoulder, as far as practicable from the edge of the roadway.

371.06. Use of highway for soliciting; riding on outside of vehicles.

No person shall stand on a highway for the purpose of soliciting employment, business or contributions from the occupant of any vehicle.

Technicalities?

Carty was campaigning. Supporters stood nearby with political campaign signs. Carty was soliciting voter support.

It appears to me that Carty is intentionally breaking the law. Apparently, rules do not apply to him.

Monitoring this clown's illegal activity looks like a job for a traffic enforcement camera or a Chicken Tom drone.

created by jr on Aug 21, 2015 at 08:32:29 am     Local-Politics     Comments: 62

Whatever he pays in fines, he reaps tons of free media coverage by hopping around in traffic.

Anyway, he had better be careful out there. The municipal laws may not apply to him, but the laws of physics (especially Newton's Second Law of Motion) are both immediate and unforgiving to unfortunate pedestrians playing in traffic.

posted by historymike on Aug 21, 2015 at 09:21:11 am     #   3 people liked this

Interesting about 371.05. Walking along highways.

If the popo would go into my boyfriends old neighborhood alone and write tickets to the people violating that ordinance, the city would collect more money in fines than they do from the red light cameras.

I have no use for Carty at all but if he is going to get tickets then they should go in the south end and start ticketing these people that are walking in the middle of the street where there are sidewalks and ticketing the people that set up basketball hoops in the street and play basketball in the street. I almost had my car hit a couple times when I visited him and parked on the street from their basketballs and the cop won't respond to complaints.

posted by classylady on Aug 21, 2015 at 10:22:08 am     #

This is all about the ego stroke for Carty. He loves to bask in the spotlight.

posted by Ace_Face on Aug 21, 2015 at 10:32:40 am     #   2 people liked this

That's fine, but are they running for political office? And if elected, do they plan to meet with area business leaders and officials? Could they affect Toledo's national image? Will they promote policy that could impact businesses and residents? Will they create a budget on how taxpayer money should be spent? Do they want to implement unigov in Lucas County?

Will they be summoned to meet with the Blade editorial board?

The theory is that politicians are held to a higher standard.

But then again, if it's okay for a three-term mayor to violate laws, then it should be okay for any citizen.

In the Bizarro World, a totalitarian figure like Carty represents the anarchist wing of the anarchist party.

posted by jr on Aug 21, 2015 at 01:32:51 pm     #   1 person liked this

I saw a hooker downtown and was going to give her a $50 when the police pulled up. I simply told her to say that she was running for mayor. It worked. Both our nights ended well.

posted by hockeyfan on Aug 22, 2015 at 04:03:26 am     #   5 people liked this

classylady posted at 10:22:08 AM on Aug 21, 2015:

Interesting about 371.05. Walking along highways.

I don't mind street basketball. But when you drive down the street and interrupt them, they get all sad looking. If you're lucky.

I can think of uses for Carty.
-Have him handle the telemarketers.
-Dog sitting.
-Volunteer substitute gym teacher.
-Can turn anything into two things. One A, one B.
-Planting flowers in those unused areas of your yard.
-Has an eye for kitchen and bath design.
-Street basketball disrupter. HEY! There ya go.

posted by justread on Aug 22, 2015 at 05:28:32 am     #   1 person liked this

hockeyfan posted at 04:03:26 AM on Aug 22, 2015:

Normally we don't get screwed until they are elected.

posted by justread on Aug 22, 2015 at 05:34:05 am     #   2 people liked this

Why do people in their 70's want to go through all the bullshit involved in running for public office? Especially the ones that have done it before. Is it because:
1) Wants to serve the public and loves the people so much?
2) Boredom?
3) Can't stand the spouse and wants to get out of house?
4) Needs the Money?
5) Wants to add to their pension collection?
6) Wants to be in the limelight again?

Seems to me that is why a person "retires", to get away from all the "bullshit". I don't get it.

posted by reggie on Aug 24, 2015 at 07:13:18 am     #

Reggie,
All of those plus:
7) It helps them to feel useful
8) They think they can help (sometimes they can)
9) They aren't dead yet

People in their 70's and beyond do things for many of the same reasons as people in their 30's, 40's, etc. I know people who hope they never have to retire and others who can hardly wait so they can do something different. And I'm sure there are some who want to retire and do virtually nothing. To each his own.

posted by suz on Aug 24, 2015 at 11:32:26 am     #

reggie posted at 07:13:18 AM on Aug 24, 2015:

1) Wants to serve the public and loves the people so much?

2) Boredom?

3) Can't stand the spouse and wants to get out of house?

4) Needs the Money?

5) Wants to add to their pension collection?

6) Wants to be in the limelight again?

Ego.

posted by historymike on Aug 24, 2015 at 11:36:10 am     #   2 people liked this

historymike, you took the word right out of my mouth.

There really isn't any other logical explanation for it. It has to be ego.

posted by foodie88 on Aug 24, 2015 at 11:40:23 am     #

Why for Carty? One main reason :

[Czarty] gave a speech at the Toledo Warehouse District Association on Aug. 18 endorsing merging city and county government, with the argument that the suburban communities should do more to subsidize the cost of running Toledo.

It's likely that many Toledo officials agree with that idea. And I understand. Toledo's population declines by 1,000 to 2,000 people per year.

The most dangerous toxin in this region may not be the microcystin in Lake Erie. It might be a politician who lives in Toledo. At least microcystin is seasonal, and it can be treated.

posted by jr on Aug 24, 2015 at 12:56:27 pm     #

@mike, foodie: After one has had a longish and fruitfully productive life, experienced all that life presents good and bad, it is possible to have an emotion that desires a returning of the best lessons learned. The recipients of that largesse need to be somewhat agreeable toward the effort. It was clear that is what was in Pres. Jimmy Carters mind last week in his press conference discussing his health conditions. A sincere outreach to assist others who are or will face similiar circumstances. He could have bottled up and went quietly. I applaud the man even after not caring much for him in office. Many of our local old lions fall into the same category. Perhaps its best to listen first, considering the source, then make an informed decision on any matter.

posted by Mariner on Aug 24, 2015 at 01:18:17 pm     #

Mariner, you bring up valid points. I do agree that it's better to listen first.

I assumed reggie was referring specifically to Carty.

Having said that, I still stand by what I said. But I don't think that having a big ego is always a bad thing in politics. I do think that the reason Carty was able to accomplish some of the positive things he did in the past was because of his ego and his compassion combined.

posted by foodie88 on Aug 24, 2015 at 01:51:03 pm     #

How do the old newsboys organization get away with soliciting funds every year at intersections around the city?

posted by buckeye278 on Aug 24, 2015 at 03:46:37 pm     #

jr posted at 12:56:27 PM on Aug 24, 2015:

Why for Carty? One main reason :

"Toledo can't fix it's problems to make people want to stay, so let's (in effect) annex all the surrounding communities where those ungrateful f*&kers live now."

If that's the idea, Carty can blow it out his a**.

This reminds me of a deliciously ironic history lesson I learned when I was in St. Louis. Back in the day (1800s-early 1900s) St. Louis county desperately wanted to merge with the city and create one big entity. City and county are ****separate entities**** in that area--St. Louis city is NOT part of St. Louis county.

The city resisted mainly because the city-folk didn't want any of the poor country rabble draining their resources and wealth (remember, back in the day STL was a HUGE deal...like the western-most cosmopolitan city...everything west was frontier).

Fastforward to 1960 and after...with wealthy and working people and their tax money fleeing in droves from the city to the county to escape absolutely shithole schools, crime, etc. For at least the past 40 years, St. Louis city has been begging the county to merge. St. Louis county now has some of the richest suburbs found anywhere in the U.S.A. including Clayton (the county seat) and Ladue (where Bob Costas, Joe Buck, Nelly, and others have homes).

The county tells the city to pound sand. You created that mess, clean it up yourselves. Toledo may not be an entirely separate entity from Lucas County, but the intent here is the same. Maumee, Sylvania, etc. need to rise up (politicians and people) and say "no f*&king way, EVER" to this b.s. that Carty is floating. And if those burbs have politicians that say something along the lines of "we'll have to study this" or "hey sounds like a good idea", they should be immediately recalled.

Toledo--fix your own goddamn problems. We're living where we want to live and it's not inside city limits.

posted by oldhometown on Aug 24, 2015 at 03:59:03 pm     #   2 people liked this

I agree the burbs shouldn't be annexed into Toledo and shouldn't be responsible for fixing Toledo's problems. But I also feel people from the suburbs shouldn't be butting in complaining about activities in the city of Toledo, particularly the Kroger rezoning on Monroe Street and the Promedica Parking garage.

When I complained in another thread about all the people from the burbs and places as far away as Findlay complaining about the Promedica garage when everyone I know that lives and works downtown is supportive of it, I was criticized by at least one person stating the riverfront wasn't just Toledo's and belonged to all. If the burbs don't want to be responsible for Toledo's problems since they don't live in the city limit (which I respect) then they shouldn't be trying to tell the city how to handle things like the Promedica garage downtown and the Kroger zoning.

posted by classylady on Aug 25, 2015 at 12:04:07 pm     #   2 people liked this

Try having street basketball being played on your street by your house when your guests have to park on the street.

Or try having your house for sale when you have kids walking out in the middle of the street or playing basketball. That really makes a house look attractive to drive buy potential buyers when they see teens walking the middle of the street or playing basketball in the middle of the street. That's one of the reasons my boyfriend moved.

posted by classylady on Aug 25, 2015 at 12:13:41 pm     #

Carty is out in the Sylvania Ave turn lane in the intersection of Sylvania / Jackman / Tremainsville.

Dangerous intersection to be standing out in the middle of the street imo.

posted by WestToledoan on Aug 27, 2015 at 05:12:46 pm     #

Dangerous intersection to be standing out in the middle of the street imo.

posted by WestToledoan on Aug 27, 2015 at 05:13:27 pm     #   1 person liked this

carty "came out" as anti gay today.

posted by nits on Aug 29, 2015 at 09:13:48 pm     #

nits posted at 09:13:48 PM on Aug 29, 2015:

carty "came out" as anti gay today.

Wow. Just wow.

posted by daddyg on Aug 29, 2015 at 09:21:05 pm     #   1 person liked this

Carty clearly loves poking bears, double entendre intended.

What a complete and total asshole.

posted by ahmahler on Aug 29, 2015 at 10:29:21 pm     #   1 person liked this

I don't think being gay is a choice. But I think being a complete total asshole is.

posted by MemyselfandI on Aug 29, 2015 at 10:57:24 pm     #   4 people liked this

Ehh, the story doesn't quite match up with Ignazio's tweet, which makes it sound like Carty said being gay is a choice. The story simply says that Carty, after stating that he supports gay marriage and has a gay grandson, said what people choose to do is their own business. Obergefell then tells Carty that because he used the word "choice" that he doesn't "get it." To me, that is deliberately taking Carty out of context and being a little hypersensitive.

I have no use for Carty and wish he would stay retired, but that tweet is a bit misleading.

posted by Ace_Face on Aug 30, 2015 at 12:09:19 am     #   5 people liked this

Reading the story I definitely don't feel Carty was represented all that well and taken out of context. It is what it is though. I would rather not have Carty running again (since I'm apparently traveling back in time since moving back)...but for this I'll give him a pass.

posted by JustaSooner on Aug 30, 2015 at 12:23:55 am     #   1 person liked this

MemyselfandI posted at 10:57:24 PM on Aug 29, 2015:

After reading the story, I'm confused. Who is the asshole? Carty or Obergefell?

posted by jr on Aug 30, 2015 at 01:50:04 am     #

jr posted at 01:50:04 AM on Aug 30, 2015:
MemyselfandI posted at 10:57:24 PM on Aug 29, 2015:

After reading the story, I'm confused. Who is the asshole? Carty or Obergefell?

I'd say Messina was really out of line with the tweet, which says:

Mayoral Candidate @OfficialCarty argued w/ @JimObergefell; told him being #gay is choice, "stay away from my family

He didn't say being gay was a choice. And the stay away from my family line was only after Obergefell started to lecture Carty about how to interact with his family. The tweet gives the impression that Carty is a homophobe who doesn't want gays near his family. That's not what happened.

posted by Ace_Face on Aug 30, 2015 at 09:26:21 am     #   1 person liked this

I'd say Obergefell and Messina share the asshole title equally on this one. I can't believe I'm actually defending Carty. Makes me feel yucky.

posted by dell_diva on Aug 30, 2015 at 10:08:39 am     #   8 people liked this

Whoah. I stand corrected. That video is uncomfortable and that tweet was misleading. Carty wasn't totally out of line, but he may have picked the wrong audience for his "trump is right about one thing" anecdote.

posted by ahmahler on Aug 30, 2015 at 11:07:29 am     #

I think Carty is all kinds of opinionated in a dinosaur way.
And I wasn't going to vote for him anyway.

But this was hyper-sensitivity and a game of gotcha on the part of Obergefell.

The person in my family who happens to be gay made all kinds of "choices."
Chose to be happy.
Chose to be free.
Chose to embrace it.
Chose not to hide.
Chose not to fear.
Chose to be authentic.
Chose to be a positive activist.
Chose to support others publicly.
Chose to be at the pride event.
Chose not to be militant toward others.

I would think Mr. Obergefell would be familiar with most, although perhaps not all of these "choices."

posted by justread on Aug 30, 2015 at 11:16:25 am     #   5 people liked this

I am forced to reevaluate my opinion as well after reading the story. Mr. Obergfell was way out of line when he declared he had the right to lecture Carty because Carty used what he felt was an inappropriate word.

posted by MemyselfandI on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:42:52 pm     #   1 person liked this

posted by MemyselfandI on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:44:53 pm     #

Like the Aussie's say, Good on yah.

posted by Mariner on Aug 30, 2015 at 07:44:56 pm     #   1 person liked this

Obergefell is a professional victim, and Carty walked right into it. Having activated the SJW, Carty did a pretty good job with the whole thing. Better than I would have, anyway.

Messina didn't write the story correctly, but that's nothing new. I've seen him misquote and misrepresent people before, both to promote his own agenda as well as his own incompetence. I'd like to see Messina get fired over this one, then he and Obergefell can cry into their sarsaparilla down at the watering hole.

posted by madjack on Aug 30, 2015 at 07:57:06 pm     #

madjack posted at 07:57:06 PM on Aug 30, 2015:

It all doesn't matter now. The story will circulate through the gay community that Carty is anti-gay. And they'll get pissed and hound his ass until he quits the race or tearfully admits something...anything. Whether he is or is not anti-gay cannot be determined by the actual facts of the incident--the mental shortcut provided by Mr. Messina will be quite enough "proof".

I think I've made it clear on here that Carty shouldn't get a 4th bite of the apple, but there was no reason to do this to him. He'll make his own perfectly legitimate fuck-ups you can blast him for in due time. Just wait.

This just exposes (again) the Blade's "gotcha" mentality. That they full on went in with a professional agitator to accomplish an optics shift (Carty from loud old fart with past problems to Carty as loud old dude with "anti-gay" bigotry problems) speaks volumes.

Messina: isn't that the same dude who torpedoed Anita Lopez's campaign with a story about her "massive debts" (90% of which were house and student loans--something she shares with most people who got a law degree and have a house)?

posted by oldhometown on Aug 31, 2015 at 12:15:59 am     #   2 people liked this

Yep

posted by mom2 on Aug 31, 2015 at 07:15:12 am     #

Toledo Pride chose an intolerant, offensive asshole for their grand marshal. Toledo voters may choose one for their mayor in November. Those two together, that's priceless. Two sides of the same coin.

posted by jr on Aug 31, 2015 at 10:54:33 am     #

O.o

posted by ahmahler on Aug 31, 2015 at 11:13:17 am     #

Could be one Carty supporter clearing cookies over and over.
It's just a Blade poll.

posted by justread on Aug 31, 2015 at 11:26:06 am     #   2 people liked this

oh-was that an online poll if you go to the blade.com?

posted by ahmahler on Aug 31, 2015 at 11:27:26 am     #

ahh, upon further investigation, it is-Carty's Twitter feed only mentioned via The Blade. I can't even believe twitter anymore, between Ignazio and Carty... jeez.

posted by ahmahler on Aug 31, 2015 at 11:32:21 am     #   2 people liked this

I find it helps if you pronounce it Ignausio.

posted by justread on Aug 31, 2015 at 11:52:17 am     #   2 people liked this

Anyone would need to spend a few hours with Carty to know taking the time to clear cache and cookies to dummy up a poll would be strictly out of the question as wasted horse play not to be tolerated. That behavior is left to lesser mortals.

posted by Mariner on Sep 01, 2015 at 08:47:01 am     #

Spending a few hours with Carty is not conducive to good mental hygiene.

posted by madjack on Sep 01, 2015 at 11:43:12 am     #

Finkbeiner Press Secretary Donald Carr resigns citing abuse. He will be my guest at 7:35a Wednesday http://www.toledoblade.com/Politics/2015/09/15/Finkbeiner-spokesman-quits-citing-candidate-s-abuse.html

posted by fred on Sep 15, 2015 at 10:35:45 pm     #

I'm shocked!

Shocked I tell you!

posted by shamrock44 on Sep 15, 2015 at 11:13:51 pm     #

Based on the results of yesterday's election, I quite confidently predict Czarty will be the next mayor. Toledo voters definitely fit the definition of insanity.

posted by Foodie on Sep 16, 2015 at 09:16:41 am     #

Foodie posted at 09:16:41 AM on Sep 16, 2015:

... wait what? why?

posted by endcycle on Sep 16, 2015 at 09:45:46 am     #

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again, expecting a different result. Guessing some folks were re-elected.

posted by justread on Sep 16, 2015 at 09:57:32 am     #

justread posted at 09:57:32 AM on Sep 16, 2015:

Ah. Yes. Outrageous.

posted by endcycle on Sep 16, 2015 at 09:59:06 am     #

Foodie posted at 09:16:41 AM on Sep 16, 2015:

I don't know. Weeks ago, I thought that the order would be:

1. Bell
  2. Carty
  3. Hicks-Hudson

But with the state democrat party providing heavy artillery support to PH2, and since PH2 is the only 'real' democrat in the race, now I think that PH2 has a good chance of winning. Clearly, she has a strong organization around her.

Past mayoral elections:

2005:
Carty Finkbeiner - 47,351 - 61%
Jack Ford - 29,169 - 38%

2009:
Mike Bell - 35,118 - 52%
Keith Wilkowski - 31,987 - 48%

September 2013 primary:
(I) Michael P. Bell - 6340 - 27%
(I) D. Michael Collins - 5806 - 24%
(D) Anita Lopez - 5443 - 23%
(D) Joe McNamara - 5328 - 22%

I think that PH2 will attract the voters who chose Ford in 2005, Wilkowski in 2009, and Lopez and McNamara in 2013.

And since the rest of the November 2015 vote will be divvied up among at least four other candidates, then PH2 may have enough to win.

Normally, the mayor takes the oath of office in January. But since we have a special election this year, I think that the mayor will begin serving the remainder of D. Michael Collins's term as soon as the board of elections certifies the vote, which could be in late November or early December.

Looking ahead, Toledo's next regularly scheduled mayoral election will occur in 2017. Regardless of who wins this November, that person will not be elected mayor in 2017.

First of all, Carty and Bell have been vague about whether they would run in 2017 if they win this year. But it doesn't matter.

Like the internet, the "word on the street" is always correct.

And the street states that Wade Kapszukiewicz will be the officially-endorsed democrat candidate for mayor of Toledo in 2017. Currently, Wade is in his early 40s.

Wade considered running for mayor this year, but he remained loyal to the party and chose to endorse PH2. If PH2 had been an independent or a republican, then obviously, Wade would have entered the race.

If PH2 wins this November, then I'm sure that the party will find something else for her to do after 2017. Maybe a state or county position would be available.

Wade should win easily in 2017. And if chooses, he could probably win again in 2021. The next chance for someone else to be mayor of Toledo may not occur until 2025.

I'm guessing that Marcy Kaptur will leave office within the next 10 years. Assuming that redistricting does not occur, then a democrat from either the Toledo or Cleveland area will be anointed as Kaptur's successor. Will that be Wade, Webb, or someone else?

posted by jr on Sep 16, 2015 at 11:02:09 am     #

So...Donald Carr goes from working for JRB, then Carty and he blames Carty for ruining his mental state?

I'd start questioning his mental state years ago.

posted by JoeyGee on Sep 16, 2015 at 11:29:00 am     #   3 people liked this

I don't think PH2 has the union support needed for Toledo.

posted by MIJeff on Sep 16, 2015 at 01:38:41 pm     #   1 person liked this

MIJeff posted at 01:38:41 PM on Sep 16, 2015:

I don't think PH2 has the union support needed for Toledo.

Which union support does she or any candidate need for Toledo?

Apparently, Paula Hicks-Hudson has some union support. From her endorsements page :

• Laborer's Local 500
  • AFSCME
  • I.B.E.W Local Union 8
  • Greater NW Ohio AFL-CIO
  • Communication Workers of America
  • Sheet Metal Worker, Local 33

She is endorsed by the Lucas County Democratic Party.

She is endorsed by the Ohio Democratic Party, which has pledged resources to PH2.

Over the next seven weeks, the PH2 campaign may spend over $300,000. For the November 2013 election, Bell and Collins spent that much combined.

I'll leave it as a homework assignment to find the union support for the other candidates.

posted by jr on Sep 16, 2015 at 03:41:15 pm     #

As far as Mexican restaurants go, Mi Hacienda has a big Czarty sign out front.

posted by justread on Sep 16, 2015 at 03:53:38 pm     #

^^
Well, at least we know what they've been pumping out of their basement for however many months now.

posted by Foodie on Sep 16, 2015 at 04:31:18 pm     #

Carr's resignation letter is a veritable potpourri of insults, threats and self-congratulatory mumbo jumbo:

posted by Ace_Face on Sep 16, 2015 at 08:10:10 pm     #

I don't doubt for a second that Carty freaked out on Mr. Carr. I don't doubt that it affected his relationship with his family. I don't doubt that Mr. Carr is angry about how Carty treated him.

I've been there. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you hear the stories, but you can not fathom it until you've seen it and lived it.

There is something seriously wrong with an adult who behaves the way he does.

posted by MemyselfandI on Sep 16, 2015 at 08:27:05 pm     #   2 people liked this

Ace_Face posted at 08:10:10 PM on Sep 16, 2015:

Second person in a week that was allegedly wronged by a former mayor and somehow managed to seem crazy too.

posted by justread on Sep 16, 2015 at 09:15:10 pm     #   2 people liked this

Someone has an awesome Cafepress shop

posted by Ace_Face on Sep 16, 2015 at 10:02:05 pm     #

oldhometown, August 31st post: "[Carty will] make his own perfectly legitimate fuck-ups you can blast him for in due time. Just wait."

Goddamn. Less than a month and it comes true. Old Faithful isn't as reliable as Carty when it came to that prediction.

posted by oldhometown on Sep 17, 2015 at 01:25:09 am     #   2 people liked this