Where is the best place to buy a Jeep in NW Ohio?

Sadly my forever lexus has died (180K RIP) and I'm being forced to find a stopgap vehicle until the new Jeep truck or Ford Bronco actually hit the show floors....

SO, I'm looking for the best selection and the best deals on a Wrangler. I plan on leasing and I don't really care on model specifics... Where should I go?

Thanks in advance!

created by upso on Jan 21, 2017 at 01:22:01 am     Comments: 7

First of all, Upso, make sure you find a friend who works for Jeep factory. Try to get employee purchase price (EP) or at
least Friends and Family Plan. It is a set price for lease or purchase, and still allows you to get all other incentives. As far as dealers, Yark has largest inventory, but all dealers in Toledo, as well as Monroe Mi. Will work with you.

posted by gunz1 on Jan 21, 2017 at 07:06:12 am     #

I prefer Yark. You can get the EP if youinsist on it, they have numbers on file.

posted by Hoops on Jan 21, 2017 at 09:59:16 am     #

Monroe Dodge had a Jeep course built next to their dealership. I have not heard how they use it though. I don't know if potential customers can test drive Jeeps on it or if they have events for Jeep owners to use it... or eve if it used at all anymore.

I have been looking at buying a Wrangler Unlimited soon. I plan on buying the base mode Sport and then adding the accessories that I want.

posted by sparky31134 on Jan 21, 2017 at 12:24:22 pm     #

Thanks guys!

posted by upso on Jan 21, 2017 at 12:55:05 pm     #

I would look for a 2012 or later year. I believe the motors from 2012 forward had more power and were more efficient.

posted by JohnnyMac on Jan 21, 2017 at 01:31:11 pm     #

I'm curious: what felled the Lexus?

posted by SavageFred on Jan 21, 2017 at 02:40:01 pm     #

Power train. Was going to cost 2k to get it up and running and just didn't make sense to make the investment.

posted by upso on Jan 21, 2017 at 03:23:59 pm     #