Contact for Lorenzo Town Homes? Downtown Toledo

Hi all,

Doe anyone have contact info for the Lorenzo Town homes aka the old easy street cafe? On corner of mighican and Washington. It's very frustrating that there are some awesome places downtown but they don't adversitie it!!

Thank you in advance!

created by LoftyToledoen on Mar 03, 2017 at 10:38:24 am     Comments: 10

*Lorenzen

He's actually a member here, but posts pretty rarely. They've been leased up pretty tightly, which may be why they aren't doing much advertising for it. I'll PM you his contact info.

posted by Johio83 on Mar 03, 2017 at 10:47:47 am     #   1 person liked this

Thank you! How does PM work on here? New to this site!

posted by LoftyToledoen on Mar 03, 2017 at 10:54:26 am     #

Downtown apartments are at a premium so that is why you don't see much advertising. I believe that commodore perry and Lasalle have some apartments. I have heard mixed things about Commodore Perry and but have heard LaSalle has stopped income based rentals and is turning into a decent place to live.

posted by classylady on Mar 03, 2017 at 10:58:06 am     #

Yeah, I'm actually having a hard time figuring out how to message you directly. I don't think I'd be stepping on any toes to just say that they're operated by Lorenzen Realty. Their info is pretty easy to find on google.

posted by Johio83 on Mar 03, 2017 at 11:08:56 am     #

I already live downtown! Just looking for something else in the downtown area that's more of a town home and not an apartment. There are a bunch of "townhome" like places on Washington st. Just very difficult to find the contact info/availiablty. And yes I've looked at the bakery building. It's not that nice.

Thank you johio83 I will google them and try and find a contact number!

I wish there were more single family townhomes downtown. The river townhomes are so big... and the condos here I think are over priced in my opinion. :/

posted by LoftyToledoen on Mar 03, 2017 at 11:12:31 am     #

The town homes in the other side of Washington are all owner occupied.

posted by In_vin_veritas on Mar 03, 2017 at 03:10:10 pm     #   1 person liked this

Also there are some New Lofts above Charo on Adam's street PM if you want contact info.

posted by In_vin_veritas on Mar 03, 2017 at 03:26:26 pm     #   1 person liked this

LoftyToledoen posted at 09:54:26 AM on Mar 03, 2017:

Thank you! How does PM work on here? New to this site!

You go to your own micro-blog page, from your own profile, and it is pretty intuitive from that point.

posted by justread on Mar 03, 2017 at 04:31:39 pm     #

instructions for sending a private message

you can test by sending one to yourself. if done correctly, you will have two copies: the sent version and the received version, which will show you what each type of message looks like.

the received version starts with the word "From:" which might be the only indicator for people who have color blindness. Over 4% of the population are color blind.

after your test or when you receive a new PM, you will see a message on the homepage about this.

posted by jr on Mar 03, 2017 at 05:13:56 pm     #