Pburg area car help?

Hey there

Need to help a family member out get their brakes fixed etc... easy stuff but I don't know Perrysburg.

Anyone have suggestions for spots to get general car work done affordably and honestly?

Thanks in advance!

created by upso on May 04, 2017 at 10:49:15 pm     Comments: 10

It's not Perrysburg, but I recently used Earl Brothers on Secor Rd.

I remembered Historymike had spoke positively about them multiple times and that others had chimed in as well.

I definitely feel like they were honest and fair.

I believe they have multiple locations, but I only specifically have experience with the Secor location.

posted by mom2 on May 04, 2017 at 11:39:05 pm     #

I guess as long as I'm posting...historymike, if you see this thanks for posting your endorsement on TT. I wouldn't have had a clue where to go otherwise.

posted by mom2 on May 04, 2017 at 11:40:36 pm     #

Larry Eilert at Larry's Auto/Rossford and Beverly Auto/Toledo is honest and competitively priced. Just had him do brakes on one of my vehicles last week.

posted by justread on May 05, 2017 at 06:20:49 am     #   1 person liked this

Don't know anyone in Perfectburger but Earl Bros. has a location on Sophia St. across the bridge in Maumee. It's the first street north of the Trail on the west side of Conant. Had favorable experience there, knowledgeable and seemed like straight shooters. Facts are facts -nothing about auto repair is painless.

posted by Mariner on May 05, 2017 at 06:22:57 am     #

All I know is, Mariner put "Shooters," "of," "Maumee," and "Sophia St." in the same post, so that is an omen of shooting to come. :)

posted by justread on May 05, 2017 at 06:28:21 am     #   1 person liked this

As Leroy Jethrow says: "I don't believe in coincidences." :P

posted by Mariner on May 05, 2017 at 08:44:55 am     #

The best auto care in Perrysburg can be found at The Goodyear shop. The manager is honest and personable and the techs are very capable. A drive quite a distance just to have my car worked on there.

posted by oldmom on May 05, 2017 at 09:00:28 am     #

Mason's Auto Repair
3366 Airport Highway
(419) 389-2886

Ask for Nick.

posted by madjack on May 05, 2017 at 09:43:58 am     #

Thanks guys!

posted by upso on May 05, 2017 at 10:12:09 am     #

Steve's Family Auto. That is all.

posted by SavageFred on May 05, 2017 at 10:20:17 am     #