Good Help is Hard to Find....recommnedations requested

Looking for a good cleaning lady and a solid handyman.
I came across a great girl via this site a few years ago, and she was wonderful. Reliable, honest, and thorough.
Hopefully I can catch lightening in a bottle again.......

As for a handyman, of course knowledge and reliability and fair pricing.

Thanks in advance.

created by BulldogBuckeye on May 05, 2017 at 08:53:13 am     Comments: 7

What a coincidence! I'm looking for a great girl as well. I'm partial to redheads.

posted by madjack on May 05, 2017 at 09:49:30 am     #

Not restricted to hair color. Must look good in a short skirt and have her own money.

posted by Mariner on May 05, 2017 at 10:08:22 am     #

Can someone refresh my memory on how to send a private message on TT? I know a great cleaning lady but don't want to her post her phone number publically on here

posted by jamesteroh on May 05, 2017 at 11:08:12 am     #

madjack posted at 09:49:30 AM on May 05, 2017:

You must have very good taste. ;)

posted by mom2 on May 05, 2017 at 11:10:26 am     #

jamesteroh posted at 11:08:12 AM on May 05, 2017:

JR explains it better, but you click on your name up in the upper left of the TT screen. Then in your personal page, click on jamesteroh's micro blog. In the box is where you will type your message, using the to:username format to address the message at the beginning of the message.

posted by justread on May 05, 2017 at 12:04:44 pm     #

My husband is a retired journeyman carpenter. The first half of his career was water, wind and fire damage and commercial building maintenance. He remodeled our home from top to bottom. Contact me here for phone # if interested.

posted by MsUnderstood on May 05, 2017 at 12:43:44 pm     #

Thanks Justread. BulldogBuckeye: I sent you a private message of the lady I use.

posted by jamesteroh on May 05, 2017 at 12:45:52 pm     #   1 person liked this