Question about the past and a doctor

Was trying to remember a urologist that I went to in the sixties in Toledo. Tried to find a site that showed old yellow pages or similar info but couldn't find any. Any suggestions?

created by marco on Jun 21, 2017 at 08:39:06 pm     Comments: 10

Dr. Richard "Dick"
Tapper was a urologist in Toledo for many years.

posted by gunz1 on Jun 21, 2017 at 08:56:49 pm     #   1 person liked this

I think you're talking about Dr. Pissy. He moved, and now he shares an office with Doctor Grumpy.

posted by madjack on Jun 21, 2017 at 09:15:04 pm     #

Does Dr. Dick Tapper still practice? Talk about a great name for a urologist lol. He's the only urologist name I know in Toledo and that's only because of his name.

posted by jamesteroh on Jun 21, 2017 at 10:23:31 pm     #

I think Dr. Tapper retired. I believe his practice was taken over by Dr. Wang. No, I am not kidding.

posted by Ace_Face on Jun 22, 2017 at 09:45:45 am     #

You have got to be kidding me...

posted by upso on Jun 22, 2017 at 11:24:15 am     #

Hey Wang! What's with the pictures?
It's a parking lot, come on, will ya?

posted by justread on Jun 22, 2017 at 11:49:22 am     #

Yep.

posted by gamegrrl on Jun 26, 2017 at 03:31:15 pm     #

I adopted his cockatoo, as no one in the family could control it.

Was it loud, or was it just a pecker?

posted by justread on Jun 26, 2017 at 04:24:32 pm     #

>Dr. Tapper lived on Secor in Ottawa Hills. I adopted his cockatoo, as no one in the family could control it.<

From 1992 to 2005 I did a few service calls for a Tapper on Brookside. I remember once he told me they just received a machine that crushes kidney stones for easier passage.
He must have moved or it is a relative. Perhaps he divorced and the ex has the Brookside address.

posted by Trilby on Jun 26, 2017 at 04:57:53 pm     #

The driveway extended to Talmadge. I know that house. I'll bet that's what she meant, and it was just a boner.

posted by justread on Jun 26, 2017 at 05:30:50 pm     #