Huge Building in Carey, Ohio

Driving down 23 near Carey, Ohio is a massive cement building, maybe 15 stories high. If you have driven to Columbus anytime recently, you know what I am talking about. They have been constructing it for a year.

Anyways, here is the info on that building.

It's not a mexican restaurant post, vile water post, vile politician post.....it was just driving me crazy so I looked it up....

created by Molsonator on Sep 29, 2017 at 06:30:41 am     Comments: 8

Kalmbach doesn't seem like a Russian name. 🕵🏾

posted by Mariner on Sep 29, 2017 at 06:54:31 am     #

I passed it on a regular basis when I was moving to Columbus. I thought it was going to be the control tower for an airstrip turned into an airport nearby. I guess not.

With a name like Kalmbach, it's a cinch the Russkies have nothing to do with it. It's probably the Czechoslovakians. You never hear much about them, and they're sneaky.

posted by madjack on Sep 29, 2017 at 02:49:22 pm     #   3 people liked this

I've seen that on the way to Delaware. It's is pretty frigg'n huge.

posted by Erin on Sep 29, 2017 at 06:52:28 pm     #

There are a lot of city chickens to feed.

posted by justread on Sep 29, 2017 at 07:06:52 pm     #

Kalmbach always used to keep the doors of their turkey houses open a smidge. It was fun to see the turkeys as you were driving by on 23.

posted by Anniecski on Oct 02, 2017 at 01:58:33 pm     #

Factory farm company? Could very well be water related - depending on where the Little Tymochtee Creek flows...

posted by endiem on Oct 02, 2017 at 02:55:05 pm     #

Aw man. Let's not interfere with my love of legs and thighs. The Thigh is the reason Why.

posted by Mariner on Oct 02, 2017 at 03:01:19 pm     #

Carry on, then.

Might as well buy stock in Nestle while you're at it.

posted by endiem on Oct 02, 2017 at 03:08:32 pm     #