The next Third Thursday Art Walk will take place on Thursday, August 21, and will occur in conjunction with the Arts Commission of Greater Toledo's twice-yearly Meet & Greet event for local creatives.
From the ACGT Web site :
Join us for an evening of art on Thursday, August 21st, from 7-10 pm.
Downtown Toledo will come alive as its galleries and artist studios open to the public. Meet & Greet #8 joining the Arts Zone Third Thursday Art Walk is a great opportunity to browse and purchase affordable local art, while getting to know some the artists and galleries of Downtown Toledo.
Gallery Bus Loop
- Repertoire Theatre : performances by the Toledo Repertoire Theatre, Glacity Theatre Collective, and Ballet Theatre of Toledo
- UT's Center for the Visual Arts : Switch Hitters _ Ken Thompson and John Leyland Sculpture and Ceramics
- Parkwood Gallery : Beyond Words, a visual/literary/performance experience presented by PRIZM
- Collingwood Arts Center : Epic Essentials
- Truth Art Gallery : Exhibition of Various Artists
- SPACE 237 : Alterwitz & Protz, Shared Images and Design, What?
and two stops at opposite ends in the Warehouse District as part of the Third Thursday Art Walk, to include:
- Secor Studios
- MMK Gallery
- 20 North Gallery
- Sur St. Clair
- Studio of Jack Wilson
- The Little Gallery
- Blue Heron Gallery
- MJ Erard Gallery
- Studio 356
- Erie Street Market Artists Marketplace hosted by the City of Toledo
The Meet and Greet 8 event is presented by the Arts Commission of Greater Toledo as an extension of its Live Work Create Toledo program and is made possible through the generous support of the F.S. Upton Foundation, the Ohio Arts Council, and KickStart Toledo.
The Arts Zone Third Thursday Art Walk is a project organized as a collaboration with neighborhood artists and arts enthusiasts by the ACGT's Live Work Create Toledo program. LWCT aims to identify, promote, and strengthen the arts, artist community, and cultural assets of Toledo.