NORTHWEST OHIO’S BIGGEST FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT THE RED CROSS AND HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY THE TORNADOES THIS PAST WEEKEND
What: Andrew Z’s Restaurant Relief
When: All Day this Thursday June 10, 2010
Where: Many Northwest Ohio area restaurants
Why: Collecting money for the Red Cross to help those affected by this weekend devastating tornadoes.
It’s “Andrew Z’s Restaurant Relief” we are calling on our community to dine out for donations!
Area restaurants are being asked to donate 15 percent of their total sales for the day to the American Red Cross.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS SO FAR:
- Andrew Z’s Sports Pizzeria – Downtown & Levis Commons
*Luckies Barn and Grill in Oregon, Ohio
*Adam’s Place on West Laskey
- Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips in Fremont, Ohio
- Blue Pacific Grill in Levis Commons
*Café Marie- Perrysburg Location (Open for Breakfast and Lunch Only)
*Cake In A Cup on Central Ave.
*Chucks Bar and Grill on Monroe Street
*Chuck E Cheese on Airport Highway
*CiCi’s Pizza on Monroe Street
*City Barbeque on West Central
- Haven Lounge in Swanton
*JoJo’s Pizza- Monroe, Mayberry, and Walbridge Locations Only
- Little Caesars Pizza- Deveaux Village, W. Alexis near Secor, and Lewis Ave between Sylvania &Eleanor
- Mancys—Mancy’s Steak, Mancy’s Italian, Shorty’s, Blue Water Grill
*Moodies Coney Island on Oregon Rd. at Wales
*Shubie’s Ice Cream and Grill
*Sonic—Rossford, Oregon, and Bryan Ohio locations
*The Village Idiot in Maumee
*The Waffle House on Rt. 25 in Perrysburg, Oh