I Was Wrong About The Democrats Party!

I used to think the democrats party was made up of whiners, moaners and complainers. I admit it. I was wrong. After serious examination of their party, and their non-results since gaining complete albiet short lasting control of the Country-they're now the Party of Mediocrities.

created by Wulf on Aug 30, 2010 at 04:30:17 pm     Politics     Comments: 18

LOL Wulf!Spot on!

posted by buckeye278 on Aug 30, 2010 at 04:45:52 pm     #

They have no spines. As opposed to the GOP, which have spines in the sense of those on cacti and porcupines and sea urchins, and love to shove them in the asses of anyone who is not a rich white so-called "Christian" all while making warning noises about Commies, Socialists, taxes, Muslims, terror, etc.

I'd rather deal with the Democrats being wusses and at least keeping the status quo than being teabagged by the Tea Party and having my bosses get their taxes cut so they don't have to pay for the roads and bridges I drive on daily to do my job that makes them earn bonuses and hire more managers while not giving me a pay raise or mileage reimbursement increase to cover the beating my car is taking on the deteriorating roads.

posted by anonymouscoward on Aug 30, 2010 at 04:56:31 pm     #

If this crowd taxes us any more, you will be discussing roads and bridges you hitch hike across, not drive across.

posted by Wulf on Aug 30, 2010 at 05:04:02 pm     #

Despite the fact that taxes are lower than they've been in 60 years...

posted by dhr on Aug 30, 2010 at 05:46:03 pm     #

Since employment is the lowest it's been in 60 years, taxes should be lower, huh?

posted by Wulf on Aug 30, 2010 at 06:06:56 pm     #

Only delusional idiots like Wulf, Buckeye, and billy-boy would claim they're being taxed to death. I'm sure none of them are making six figures, and if they are, they can damn well afford the taxes (unless their ideas of fiscal responsibility included buying everything on credit, including entire homes, and are living paycheck to paycheck, in which case they have proven they do not know a fucking thing about Fiscal Responsibility and therefore have zero credibility). Only they would be fucking stupid enough to follow the line that we're being taxed too much and that huge tax cuts have to be made or continued.

Soak everyone making over $250k a year. I mean, what the hell are they gonna stop buying that's gonna collapse the economy? I missed where yacht builders are major employers, and they sure as hell won't buy "American Luxury cars". They gonna stop paying the Mexican illegals to do their landscaping? Are they gonna stop going to the titty bar? Are they gonna stop eating at McDonald's? Seriously. What are they all gonna do, buy all the gold they can, pack it in their private jets, renounce their citizenship, and move to Somalia where there are no laws? Or move to some Caribbean tax-haven? Anywhere civilized enough for them to live in is gonna tax them, and anywhere else is gonna require them to live in some third-world shithole where they'll have to build out a compound to live in, and being a third-world shithole, they'll have to bribe, or basically buy out the government in order to have security. And they'll still be in a third-world shithole where there will be lots of pissed-off starving poor people with guns, or enough of them with farm implements, clubs, rocks, and so on to take over.

posted by anonymouscoward on Aug 30, 2010 at 06:16:05 pm     #

Yeah, dumbass, because cutting taxes across the board means I'm gonna have what, $100 more to spend? And that three million some rich fucker saves on HIS tax bill will make him hire 100 people at $30k a year? Really?

posted by anonymouscoward on Aug 30, 2010 at 06:19:04 pm     #

Also since the income tax is progressive that means all the people without jobs aren't paying any... so taxes ARE lower. That just leaves sales tax and property tax. If you want to pay less sales tax, stop buying shit you don't need or buy cheaper shit. As for lower property tax, well, the whole Real Estate Bubble happened under the Republicans who let Wall Street set up conditions for a steep rise in property valuation with no justification other than artificial demand by people looking to buy low and sell high while using other peoples' money.

I DARE you to bring up the estate tax.

posted by anonymouscoward on Aug 30, 2010 at 06:25:54 pm     #

You can send your extra 100 bucks to charity, put YOUR OWN money where your mouth is, instead of our money where YOUR mouth is.

posted by Wulf on Aug 30, 2010 at 06:26:34 pm     #

"Yeah, dumbass, because cutting taxes across the board means I'm gonna have what, $100 more to spend?"

With your earned income tax credit you probably got more taxes back than you paid in.Maybe you Dems should stop being such a burden on society and take care of yourselves.Quit relying on big Governments redistribution of wages to fund all your pet giveaways.It sounds as if class envy is eating away your sanity.Are you jealous much?

posted by buckeye278 on Aug 30, 2010 at 07:20:04 pm     #

I do love how the "tea party" people always talk as though they make more money than anyone who disagrees with them.

posted by dhr on Aug 30, 2010 at 08:03:01 pm     #

posted by buckeye278 on Aug 30, 2010 at 11:17:16 pm     #

After the election, there won't be enough dimocrats left to call anybody, anything

posted by Wulf on Aug 31, 2010 at 10:33:49 pm     #

I see that someone drank too much tea this morning...

Wulf, can you do any math? What happens when a party splits their votes between a far right faction and the good old boys already in office? Neither get elected, and the non-divided party takes office because they are not splitting votes.

The fact that there are actually people in this country that believe Palin is qualified for anything other than being mayor of a hick town boggles my mind. The numbskull had to transfer colleges four times to find one to graduate her.

How long did it take you to get your four year degree? 6 years. Now that is some "teabagger" math.

posted by brainswell on Sep 01, 2010 at 09:02:11 am     #

2 things about Palin...

A. Her boobs - If she looked like Janet Napolitano (not that there is anything wrong with that) nobody would listen to her.

B. She is a boob! We need real fiscal conservatives (Ron Paul, Bob Barr) to step up to the plate, not the White Oprah. She is not electable or fit for office. Her participation in any 2012 election would spell sure victory for Obama.

posted by dbw8906 on Sep 01, 2010 at 11:20:50 am     #

posted by Wulf on Sep 01, 2010 at 02:25:47 pm     #

"I do love how the liberals always call people names like bigot,racist and dumb ass when someone disagrees with them."

Hey, man, own it.

"I went through the liberal arts program at UT, and graduated in 2.5 years, and worked full time while doing so."

What kind of Mickey Mouse program allows that?

posted by dhr on Sep 01, 2010 at 06:04:23 pm     #

Adult Liberal Studies Program, at University College, UT.

posted by Wulf on Sep 01, 2010 at 06:34:07 pm     #