- doToledo.org : Issue: November 29, 2007 :
Toledo Farmers Market New Winter Market Hours Have Begun!
- Winter Farmers Market located in the Erie Street Market parking lot
- Every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- December 1, 2007 through March 29, 2008
That's right, we are going indoors without moving an inch! We have installed roll down doors on a portion of the market, thereby allowing the market to operate year round.
Vendors to include :
- - Fresh local lettuce, tomatoes, raspberries, herbs, green beans, potatoes, spinach, peppers, cucumbers and other fresh produce.
- - Fresh roasted coffee, beans, and homemade chocolates.
- - Dried herbs, potatoes, onions, squash, garlic, and carrots.
- - Apples, cider, pears, and apple butter.
- - Local honey, bee products, and gift baskets.
- - Herbal handcrafted soaps and moisturizers.
- - Squash, eggplant, cabbage, and greens.
- - Frozen and canned beef, noodles, and baked goods.
- - Floral arrangements, crafts, and gifts.
- - Fresh locally baked breads and cookies.
- - Fresh Amish-raised poultry. Free range and drug free.
- Poultry House hours : Tue-Sat 9 to 4, Sun 10 to 2